Shropshire may be far for the hurly-burly of London, but there’s still plenty to keep you stimulated and entertained.
- English Haydn Festival in Bridgnorth
- The world famous Shrewsbury Folk Festival
- Attingham Park holds a wide range outdoor events including classical and rock concerts
- Ludlow Food Festival
- Beer festivals in Corvedale and Clun
- Festival at the Edge – international story-telling festival in Much Wenlock
- Clun Green Man Festival
- Shrewsbury Flower Show
You can find more about concerts, comedy, film, theatre and the arts in Shropshire in BROAD sheep – an online magazine of What’s On – Herefordshire and the Marches.