There is a new edition to the festival calendar in Shropshire – Shropshire Oktoberfest 2017.
The festival is being held on the 6th – 8th October 2017 in Quarry Park, Shrewsbury.
The ingredients of this new festival include:
- Ale – over 150 real ales from brewers across the SIBA Wales and West region
- Lager – if you prefer lager to real ale then visit the Wye Valley Lager Bar which will be serving local lagers from across the region
- Cider and Perry – a range of producers will be serving apple and pear juice, applesecco, cider and perry
- Gin and Rum – a gin tent offering a Tasting Theatre and cocktails, and a Rum Shack
- Comedy Club – featuring some international acts
- Music – including Oompah bands and other Shropshire talent
- Street Food – alongside a Farmer’s Market
Tickets are on sale now!
The images used in this blog post are copyright and used with the kind permission of shropshirefestivals.co.uk.